Peak District Bed and Breakfast – More Information
– Check in time 4pm onwards
– Peak District Bed and Breakfast prices include en-suite accommodation with colour TV, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, full English breakfast and VAT
– Accommodation is reserved subject to it still being available upon receipt of a deposit of £25.00 per person. This can be given over the telephone or email with a credit card number, or by post with a cheque. Deposits are not refundable in event of cancellation.
– We reserve the right to alter these tariffs on unconfirmed bookings.
– OPEN ALL YEAR
– At lunchtimes and evenings, we offer a varied and imaginative range of reasonably priced food, and we invite you to choose from this menu to complement your stay at The Yorkshire Bridge Inn.
– If you would like to make a booking enquiry or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 01433 651361
We believe that this is one of the most special places to stay in the UK…and the press agree
Paddy Burt of the Daily Telegraph said of the Yorkshire Bridge:
“Our room… is exactly the sort of hotel room we always hope to find… We’re late for breakfast because it’s so nice up here in the eaves…”
Ground floor accommodation, suitable for those who have difficulty with stairs.
All rooms are well equipped with remote control colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone and hairdryer.
Free, ample car parking.
Dog Friendly Rooms
We have 4 dog friendly rooms all on the lower ground floor, giving easy access to the car park for exercise. Dogs are allowed on request.
The charge for dogs is £12.00 per dog, per night with a maximum of 2 dogs.