THE YORKSHIRE BRIDGE INN
COVID-19 – CHARTER
We are delighted to be open once again and to be seeing so many familiar faces. We conducted a comprehensive and thorough review of our business prior to re-opening and updated and enhanced our procedures and systems. These have been refined since we re-opened and also in response to changing government advice and legislation. We’ve summarised some of the key changes we’ve made below:
- The entire pub and hotel was deep cleaned throughout prior to our reopening and now has an enhanced housekeeping regime.
- We’ve limited our guest capacities to reduce the opportunity for overcrowding.
- All guests (apart from those who are medically exempt or too young) are required to wear a face covering when entering, exiting and moving around the premises. Face coverings may only be removed when you are seated at a table. We politely ask you (and any children in your group) to remain seated at your table at all times unless using the toilet facilities.
- Notices are displayed in all common areas to remind everyone of the safety measures in place.
- We have implemented partial one-way systems wherever possible.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at doorways and in key areas, please use these.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and secured the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation from Visit England.
- New health check procedures have been introduced for our team members.
- We require all guests to enter their details into the NHS track and trace system or have their details recorded manually by one of our team.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we kindly ask that you do not travel to us. Please contact us and allow us to reschedule your visit. Please do not enter the premises if you are feeling unwell.
- If you are visiting from a lockdown area please follow the guidance issued by your local authority regarding travel outside your area.
OUR FOOD & DRINKS
- Our opening times have changed and all guests must now leave our premises by 10pm. Last food orders are at 8pm and last drinks orders are at 9:30pm.
- We can only have a maximum number of guests on site at any one time and all guests must be seated at a table.
- The “Rule of 6” is valid both inside and outside, therefore only groups of six or less will be allowed, with no table splitting for groups larger than six.
- Booking are recommended although we will try to accommodate ‘walk-ins’ if we can, but please appreciate that we can’t guarantee availability, especially at the weekends.
- We operate a table only service, inside and outside, and all orders and payments for food and drinks will be taken at your table by one of our team, or alternatively by using our table QR code system.
- We are unable to offer our ‘over the bar’ drinks service. There is no service at the bar so please don’t come up to the bar to view the range of beers, order or pay.
- We have reduced the number of tables, reconfigured spaces and introduced screens in order to allow suitable distance between tables.
- We have streamlined our food offering and expanded our dining hours in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Single use menus are in place.
OUR HOTEL GUESTS
- We have a minimum nights stay policy in order to reduce the number of different guests entering the hotel
- Hotel rooms are purely for resident access only once a guest has checked in. Housekeeping, or any other staff member, will not enter rooms until after check-out unless requested or in case of an emergency. There is a no-contact system in place to replenish towels, linen and consumables.
- We have suspended the breakfast buffet and replaced it with table service.
- Rooms undergo a deep clean process between guests.
- Our service times have changed and all guests, including residents, must now leave the communal areas of our premises by 10pm. Last food orders are at 8pm and last drinks orders are at 9:30pm.
Stay well, have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!