THE YORKSHIRE BRIDGE INN
COVID-19 – CHARTER
We are delighted to be re-opening and we look forward to welcoming you back! Things are going to look a little different for a while and we’ve summarised just some of the changes we’ve made below:
- The entire pub and hotel has been deep cleaned throughout prior to our reopening
- We’ve limited our guest capacities to reduce the opportunity for overcrowding.
- Notices are displayed in all common areas to remind everyone of the safety measures in place.
- We have implemented partial one-way systems wherever possible.
- We are trialling a 100% cashless operation.
- We have new cleaning protocols in place with increased frequency disinfection of high touch areas.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at doorways and in key areas, please use these.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and achieved the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation from Visit England.
- New health check procedures have been introduced for our team members.
- We encourage guests to complete the NHS track and trace registration we have in place.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we kindly ask that you do not travel to us. Please contact us and allow us to reschedule your visit.
OUR FOOD & DRINKS
- We can only have a maximum number of guests on site at any one time therefore table bookings will be required. Please email or telephone to make a booking and we will confirm your booking as soon as possible.
- We will try to accommodate ‘walk-ins’ if we can, but please appreciate that we can’t guarantee availability, especially at the weekends.
- We have reduced the number of tables, reconfigured spaces and introduced screens in order to allow suitable distance between tables.
- We have temporarily suspended our ‘over the bar’ drinks service. Full table service will be provided instead.
- We have streamlined our food offering and expanded our dining hours in order to avoid overcrowding.
- Single use menus will be in place.
OUR HOTEL GUESTS
- Our hotel guests will be contacted prior to staying with us in order to complete a pre arrival health questionnaire.
- We have suspended the breakfast buffet and replaced it with table service.
- Rooms undergo a deep clean process between guests.
Stay well, have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!