THE YORKSHIRE BRIDGE INN
COVID-19 – CHARTER
We are delighted to be able to open our indoor areas once again and we are looking forward to welcoming guests after such a long time.
We conducted a comprehensive and thorough review of our business prior to re-opening in July 2020. Since then we continued to update and enhance our processes and systems in line with changing guidelines and restrictions.
We reviewed our procedures most recently to reflect the latest stage of the government’s roadmap to ease lockdown restrictions. Below is a summary of the key points you should be aware of when visiting us at this time:
- The entire pub has been deep cleaned throughout prior to our re-opening and has an enhanced housekeeping regime.
- We’ve limited our guest capacities to reduce the opportunity for overcrowding.
- We require all guests 16 years and over to enter their details into the NHS Covid-19 track and trace app/QR code system or have their details recorded manually by one of our team.
- A face covering must be worn when you enter the building unless you are medically exempt.
- We operate a table only service and all orders and payments for food and drinks will be taken at your table by one of our team, or alternatively by using our table QR code system.
- We politely ask you (and any children in your group) to remain seated at your table at all times unless using the toilet facilities.
- Notices are displayed in all common areas to remind everyone of the safety measures in place.
- We have implemented partial one-way systems wherever possible.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided in key areas, please use them.
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and secured the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation from Visit England.
- Health check procedures have been introduced for our team members.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we kindly ask that you do not visit us. Please do not enter the premises if you are feeling unwell.
OUR FOOD & DRINKS
- The “Rule of 6” is valid inside the premises. Only groups of six or less will be allowed, with no table splitting for groups larger than six.
- We have reduced the number of tables, reconfigured spaces and introduced protective screens in order to allow suitable distance between tables.
- We operate a table only service, inside and outside, and all orders and payments for food and drinks will be taken at your table by one of our team, or alternatively by using our table QR code system.
- We are unable to offer our ‘over the bar’ drinks service. There is no service at the bar so please don’t come up to the bar to view the range of beers, order or pay.
- Single use menus are in place.
- We have streamlined our food offering and reviewed our dining hours in order to avoid overcrowding and to enable social distancing in the kitchen.
- Our new summer menu is available to view on our website.
- We are not taking bookings and operate on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Please just call in and we’ll endeavour to find you a table. There may be a short wait at busy times.
- We can only have a maximum number of guests on site at any one time and all guests must be seated at a table. If all our tables are occupied, we are unable to serve drinks for you to consume whilst you are standing waiting, perched on a windowsill, sat on the wall etc.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy in order to reduce the number of different guests entering the hotel.
- Rooms undergo a deep clean process between guests.
- Check in is now from 4pm in order to allow our housekeeping team time to thoroughly clean and air the rooms.
- Once a guest has checked in none of our team will access the room until after check-out, unless requested or in case of an emergency. There is a no-contact system in place to replenish towels, linen and consumables.
- We have suspended the breakfast buffet and replaced it with table service.
- We have implemented a one way system wherever possible and in narrower areas we have indicated a right of way via signage
- To allow good ventilation we ask guests to open their windows prior to departing and to check out of their room by 10am.
We appreciate that many of our guests come to this beautiful part of the Peak District to escape everyday life and during these challenging times this is more important than ever. We are ideally placed for some natural social distancing right from our doorstep, and we will endeavour to ensure that your stay is relaxed and has all the care and friendliness we are renowned for.
Have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!