THE YORKSHIRE BRIDGE INN
COVID-19 – CHARTER
Having conducted a comprehensive and thorough review of our business prior to re-opening after the first lockdown, we continued to update and enhance our processes and systems in line with changing guidelines and restrictions.
When government restrictions were lifted in July 2021 we were delighted to be able to welcome our guests back into a more relaxed atmosphere after such a long time. We made the decision to retain a few of our new protocols in order to provide a safe experience for our guests and our team members. We plan to review how we operate on a regular basis as we gradually get back to normal.
Below is a summary of the key points you should be aware of when visiting us at this time:
- The entire pub is regularly deep cleaned throughout and has an enhanced housekeeping regime.
- Guests are no longer required to ‘Track & Trace’ however the QR code posters remain in place for anyone that wishes to do so.
- We’ve limited our guest capacity by keeping the spacious table layout and not re-introducing some of the tables and chairs that were removed for social distancing.
- Guests are no longer required to wear a face covering but may choose to do so if they feel more comfortable. It’s a personal choice for our guests and we kindly ask everyone to respect the choice other guests make.
- We can now take food and drink orders over the bar, via the table QR code system or one of our team can take your order at your table.
- Hand sanitising stations are provided in key areas.
- We carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment prior to reopening and secured the ‘Good to Go’ accreditation from Visit England.
- Health check procedures have been retained for our team members and if anyone feels at all unwell we ask them not to attend work.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we kindly ask that you do not visit us. Please do not enter the premises if you are feeling unwell.
OUR FOOD & DRINKS
- We’ve limited our guest capacity by not re-introducing a number of the tables and chairs that were removed for social distancing.
- We can now take food and drink orders over the bar, via our table QR code system or one of our team can take your order at your table.
- Single use menus are still in place.
- We have streamlined our food offering so our menu is slightly smaller than normal, but it still has our famous classics.
- We take a small number of table bookings for the start of our food service at 12pm. After that we operate on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Please just call in and we’ll endeavour to find you a table. There may be a short wait at busy times.
- Rooms undergo a deep clean process between guests.
- Check in is from 4pm in order to allow our housekeeping team time to thoroughly clean and air the rooms.
- Once a guest has checked in none of our team will access their room until after checkout, unless requested to do so or in case of an emergency.
- There is a no-contact system in place to replenish towels, linen and consumables.
- To allow good ventilation we ask guests to open their windows prior to departing and to check out of their room by 10.30am.
We appreciate that many of our guests come to this beautiful part of the Peak District to escape everyday life and during these challenging times this is more important than ever. We are ideally placed for some natural social distancing right from our doorstep, and we will endeavour to ensure that your stay is relaxed and has all the care and friendliness we are renowned for.
Have a safe journey and we look forward to welcoming you very soon!